Sunday, June 12, 2016

My White Book of Dreams

I find the color white to be very motivational for me, along with dark blue. We all have certain things that really get us going and my top 3 would have to be my lover, music, and colors. I want to talk to you guys about my white book of dreams because it has a symbolic meaning to it and it holds a lot of my personal experiences. This is where I write down all of my goals and aspirations. I chose the color white because it reminds me of fluffy clouds, a clean slate, and it reminds me that there is always room for improvement and creativity. Dark blue reminds me of the process that I'm in while trying to achieve my goals and it symbolizes hard work. As a very spiritual being, I find it easier to be connected to things of a vibrant nature. Vibrant colors, songs, and emotions. We all have our quirks and interests but one thing that's nearly always the same is our motive... Which is to complete the goal or task at hand that we're trying to achieve. That's when motivation becomes a key factor. I love watching motivational videos on YouTube, such as the following video that I would like to share with you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrPpB_ZXf3Y If you feel as though you're struggling to get to where you want to be, then this video might help you understand WHY and HOW you can change the cycle that you are in. I hope that this helps!






No comments:

Post a Comment