Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Weightloss Journey


As a teen I've discovered that being self-conscious is one of the major causes of depression and anxiety. I'm a very quiet person with a low tolerance for being in public situations because of my low self-esteem and the lack of understanding that some people have towards mental health issues. I understand how judgmental other people can be and when it comes to trying to better yourself... There will always be somebody out there that is going to tell you that you can't do what you want or need to do. There will always be people who make you feel as though you're not doing enough even if you're doing your very best. What I want you to know is that none of those things matter when you're self driven. That's something that a lot of people fail to grasp. If you are at peace within yourself... It becomes easier to stay positive. You find yourself ignoring the negative comments, and anything is possible beyond that point. With that said, if you are on your way to becoming more involved in your own personal health, or you are potentially trying to shed the weight that you would like to... Click here to access my Fitness Blog, or go to xxxfitnessforlifexxx.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment